Turn that outdoor rink into a championship ice surface with the easy-to-use, fast, efficient, tractor-mounted OLYMPIA 500 ice resurfacer from Resurfice Corp.
The OLYMPIA 500’s twin snow bins allow easy access for off-loading the snow following the resurfacing operation.
For outdoor rinks, smaller indoor rinks and temporary ice rinks. If the ice area or floor weight restrictions mean that the larger self-powered Olympias are too large or heavy for the job, the Olympia 500 is the ideal alternative.
Easily attached to a tractor three-point linkage, the Olympia is a simple and economical way to resurface ice and produce a quality skating surface.
- A one-person cleaning, scraping and resurfacing operation.
- Controls within easy reach of the operator
- Fast on & off hook-up system
- Fits any 3 point tractor hitch
- Rear access snow bins for ease of dumping
- Galvanized steel flood pipes
- Towel bar for smooth ice resurfacing
- Designed for maintenance by your own staff
- Parts and Service readily available
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Can be stored in the summer freeing the tractor for other tasks
- Safety Labels
- Height 68” / 173 cm
- Width 84” / 213 cm
- Length 43” / 109 cm
- Weight (empty) 1200 lb./ 544 kg
- Water tank capacity 70 / 84 gal. (approx.) / 318 l
- Snow Bin capacity 49 cu. ft. / 0.990 cum
- Ice shaver blade 80” x 5” x ½” / 203 x 12.7 x 1.3 cm